Adsense

Monday, September 15, 2008

An Night Out... Revisited


Decided I have, tonight go out, I do not. Its mostly due to not wanting to drink for awhile. Well, mostly its about my health. My body is heavily abused as it is already! 

So opted out, I have.

In fact I'm pretending to have forgotten about tonight's drinking session. More fulfilling, find I, blogging than in pubs,smashed  I get.

Besides, I got many things to ponder about especially about business. However, that would soon be in another posting... Its public holiday tomorrow in Sabah, so I've got time to spend for blog-posting.  

The pros and cons of tonight's decision?

Pros: Healthier mind and body
Cons: Disappointed fans.
Decision: with healthier mind and body, endeavor I will to make up time lost.

I'm starting to sound like fucking Yoda..... 

No comments:

Recent Malaysia Kini Posts

Site Sponsor

e-referrer

Followers