Adsense

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Why Nobody's Talking About RPK's ISA Blog?

There was nothing being reported over at Malaysia Kini nor at The Malaysian Insider.

Hmmm, I wonder.

Maybe it's another gimmick or maybe because its sunday and everybody's switched-off!

Anyway, when I was reading RPK's No Holds Barred , I was thinking of the possibilities of how he managed to do it. Unless, of course, he managed to pass down his written work to his wife or his lawyers  and later they uploaded it for him via Malaysia Today.

We must remember that RPK is still a member of the Malaysian royal family and I'm sure he has created some sympathizers within the ISA who are willing to go through some risks in helping him.

But that's just me talking. 

I could be wrong.

No comments:

Recent Malaysia Kini Posts

Site Sponsor

e-referrer

Followers