Adsense

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Linda Nanuwil


The Artist Formerly Known As Linda AF2, Linda Nanuwil, has produced her first Kadazandusun album "Linda"

Did you know that she wrote most of the songs, including this one, Upus Tolidang, in her album "Linda"? 

I'm very impressed with her. I guess having a musical talent goes a long way in the music industry. I hope she'll succeed in everything that she's doing.

Here's snippet from her album... hmmm, sounds like an advert right? Anyway, if you want to buy the album you know who to call (I couldn't understand that darn voice electronica)



And this was from her album launch, at 1Borneo, last month... the girl has so much power in her voice...



.... and unplugged performance of "Id Tindalanon" with fellow Sabahan artist, guitarist Roger Wang...


She also has her own Blog so if you want to find out more about her.... you can just pop by there to say hi.

Hmmm, I should consider doing "The Sunday Night Jongandhi Celebrity Post" but that's just a thought. 

We'll see how next week. 

I might do Roger Wang...

No comments:

Recent Malaysia Kini Posts

Site Sponsor

e-referrer

Followers