Adsense

Thursday, September 18, 2008

An Night Out... Conclusion

I believe in trusting. Trust begets trust. Suspicion is foetid and only stinks. He who trusts has never yet lost in the world -Mahatma Gandhi

Finally I'm calmed down. I met up with my friend from my previous 'An Night Out...' postings. It has been a good meeting. I realized today that hang-overs can really mess up a person's perspective in anything. It also muddles up a person positivity.

Anyway, I've always been rather trusting to others to the point of letting down my guard numerous times. I have always ended up getting the brunt of it and it always hurt like the devil!

Nowadays its difficult for me to trust anyone anymore. At the same time I cannot disregard the fact that there are also many trustworthy people out there as well.

So what do we do?

We just simply trust in our instincts.

Mahatma Gandhi said 'Suspicion is foetid and only stinks.'

Not sure what he meant here but for me, when I get suspicious, my brain hurts!

But when I place my trust in myself... my decisions usually plays out well and the outcome is normally positive and when I suffer from hangovers, I cease my trust in myself and my decision making becomes negative.

Again, whatever choices I make, I make because they feel right and so I go for it.

Coming back to my friend... well, we're all very much flawed human beings and we've many more mysteries in life to unravel.

So I will trust the decision I've made today when I enjoyed a cup of tea with my good friend from an night out...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

John Gandhi said...

Dear Anonymous,

I'm glad that my little perspective has helped you. I guess that you know we face these kinds of challenges everyday in our lives. So let's just say that we remind each other time after time so we can be the best we can be. :)

Anyway, since I'm here I would like to take this opportunity to announce that I'm no longer updating this blogspot.

You can now catch me here:
http://jongandhi.wordpress.com/

Jongandhi :)

Recent Malaysia Kini Posts

Site Sponsor

e-referrer

Followers