Adsense

Friday, September 12, 2008

Cool Rider



I was at the Hyatt a few nights ago when I witnessed a convoy of big bikers rode past us to chill at a coffee house nearby.

I didn't know who this guy was at first. But I can tell you that it was cool the way he led his group with his yellow BMW big bike (cannot say whether its a sportsbike or not). I can't remember much of the others but a few of them were riding Harley Davidsons and BMWs. That alone was impressive. I knew that they were rich because of the location so that didn't faze me.

However when the leader with the yellow BMW removed his helmet, I couldn't believe who I saw... I had to get my wife to confirm of who this guy was.

Anifah Aman.

That's right. 

THAT YB Datuk Anifah Aman.

Member of Parliament for Kimanis.

You know the type of cool guy in school that you looked up to when you're kid? Well, I felt that way when he walked passed us. Cool guy with a cool bike!



To para-phrase Mr Mugatu from the 2001 movie Zoolander;

"Anifah Aman! He's so hot right now! Anifah Aman!"

Keep riding Datuk!

No comments:

Recent Malaysia Kini Posts

Site Sponsor

e-referrer

Followers