Adsense

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Heroes Season 3 : Villains

Since we had kids, the TV Channels in the house has officially became their territory. So hence the alternative for me to catch up with my favourite series Heroes, I can either wait for the entire Season 3 DVD collection or watch it on YouTube. 



Well I suppose I can do both.

When I first saw the show I thought it was one of best shows about superheroes on TV. These are superheroes minus the dorky and colorful tight-suits-underpants-outside. So in my books they're rather cool. Plus the story-line is excellent and makes me go,"so what's gonna happen next"?

Probably I should also catch up with other shows like The Ghost Whisperer and... hmm... I've forgotten what that other is called! Anyway the show is about a small town with lots of science experiments events and I will look it up once I remember what's show's name.

1 comment:

John Gandhi said...

They've taken out all the Heroes episodes off YouTube and Megavideos! Due to infringement apparently.

I guess I'd have to buy the DVD collection later in 2009.

Recent Malaysia Kini Posts

Site Sponsor

e-referrer

Followers