Adsense

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Watchmen 2009

The best graphic novel to be alive in 2009! When growing up I was hooked on this epic by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons. I couldn't remember which came first for me either it was  Frank Miller's  Batman : The Dark Knight Returns or Watchmen. It was such an exciting time for me as a teenager when I kept re-reading these classics (to this day, mind you!). I even had aspirations in writing and drawing comic books. However, like dreaming to become an astronaut, that dream has now passed its time.

I might however attempt to create a graphic novel as part of my 'things-to-do-before-I-die list.'

Anyway coming back to the Watchmen 2nd movie trailer, I find myself now being impatient as I eagerly await for this movie to be released next year. 
 

No comments:

Recent Malaysia Kini Posts

Site Sponsor

e-referrer

Followers