Adsense

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

FW: Power Blackout 3

-original message-
Subject: Power Blackout 3
From: jongandhi@gmail.com
Date: 07/10/2008 8:05 AM

There it happened again! 8 AM this time! And its switching on and off over and over again. SESB has gone to the dogs! Yes I am pissed off and I'm letting the whole world know.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: It came back on after 10 minutes. I had to switch off some lights as to slowly ease the electricity flow back into the house. I hope that last sentence made sense. That's what the SESB dude told me prior to Power Blackout 1 ! This doesn't change anything! I posted with my mobile just then for your info.

No comments:

Recent Malaysia Kini Posts

Site Sponsor

e-referrer

Followers