Adsense

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Dr Munawar Ahmad Anees

"They wanted to fix details and asked me to choose a month. I could not because there had never been any homosexual relationship between me and Anwar. There was nothing for me to choose." 
Dr Munawar Ahmad Anees, The Gestapos of Mahathir's Empire

I was reading about Dr. Munawar Ahmad Anees' experiences with the ISA in 1998. I am truly disturbed about the whole thing. Again, I want to express my disgust and now my fear about the brutal tactics of the ISA. 

After reading the 10 part article, I don't think I will have the courage to endure the dehumanization that Dr. Munawar went through. I can only wish him to have inner peace after that humiliating incident. 

I have included the entire 10 part article's links below. I admit that I haven't yet finished reading Dr. Munawar's recollections. Maybe I will once after I psyched myself up. 

Meanwhile, this is RPK's 44th day at Kamunting.

No comments:

Recent Malaysia Kini Posts

Site Sponsor

e-referrer

Followers